Arabic Alphabet: Wooden Camel Puzzle
This is the WORLD’S FIRST bilingual wooden camel. This product features both Arabic and English alphabets and consists of 28 brightly coloured blocks. Assemble, disassemble and then reassemble in the language of your choice.
This is the perfect way for children to learn the arabic alphabet as blocks placed in alphabetic order. A really fun way to learn. But just remember, a camel is not just for Eid, it’s for life!
- A wooden puzzle to build a camel
- 28 colourful wooden blocks
- Each block has an Arabic letter on one side and an English letter on the other side
- Build one puzzle using the Arabic letters, reverse the blocks and build another puzzle using the English alphabet
- Promotes Arabic and English letter recognition
- Develops fine motor skills and problem solving
- A fantastic introduction to both the Arabic and English letters
Same-day UK dispatch on orders placed during the week (before 11 am). All items posted by tracked delivery and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
|Dimensions||22 × 23 × 1.5 cm|
My daughters favourite
Two sides to teach two languages, would recommend
A fun puzzle to keep the kids occupied
As well as helping my boy see Arabic letters and help me teach him, it is helping his fine motor skills and coordination. As the blocks are a good size, he has learned to fix the jigsaw himself. Delivery was received after 2 days.