Wooden Camel Arabic Alphabet Puzzle
This is the WORLD’S FIRST bilingual wooden camel. This product features both Arabic and English alphabets and consists of 28 brightly coloured blocks. Assemble, disassemble and then reassemble in the language of your choice.
This is the perfect way for children to learn the arabic alphabet as blocks placed in alphabetic order. A really fun way to learn. But just remember, a camel is not just for Eid, it’s for life!
- A wooden puzzle to build a camel
- 28 colourful wooden blocks
- Each block has an Arabic letter on one side and an English letter on the other side
- Build one puzzle using the Arabic letters, reverse the blocks and build another puzzle using the English alphabet
- Promotes Arabic and English letter recognition
- Develops fine motor skills and problem solving
- A fantastic introduction to both the Arabic and English letters
Same-day UK dispatch on orders placed during the week (before 11 am). All items posted by tracked delivery and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
Only 15 left in stock
|Dimensions||22 × 23 × 1.5 cm|
This was an eid gift which was loved by our nephews. Transliteration under the Arabic letters would have been ideal but nonetheless an excellent gift.
Bought this toy as a gift to my nephew to learn both Arabic and English letters… the price was awesome too.. he loves it x
My little sister loves it, she’s only 3 Mashallah and she’s getting on well with learning the alphabets. She also loves the rainbow colours and likes to stack up the blocks and make a ‘tall tower’ when she’s playing independently.
Jazakallah! We are really pleased with our purchase.
A really well made puzzle and great fun. I enjoyed playing with it as much as my niece!