Arabic Alphabet: Wooden Camel Puzzle
This is the WORLD’S FIRST bilingual wooden camel. This product features both Arabic and English alphabets and consists of 28 brightly coloured blocks. Assemble, disassemble and then reassemble in the language of your choice.
This is the perfect way for children to learn the arabic alphabet as blocks placed in alphabetic order. A really fun way to learn. But just remember, a camel is not just for Eid, it’s for life!
- A wooden puzzle to build a camel
- 28 colourful wooden blocks
- Each block has an Arabic letter on one side and an English letter on the other side
- Build one puzzle using the Arabic letters, reverse the blocks and build another puzzle using the English alphabet
- Promotes Arabic and English letter recognition
- Develops fine motor skills and problem solving
- A fantastic introduction to both the Arabic and English letters
Same-day UK dispatch on orders placed during the week (before 11 am). All items posted by tracked delivery and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
|Dimensions||22 × 23 × 1.5 cm|
A really well made puzzle and great fun. I enjoyed playing with it as much as my niece!
We ordered 4 items for Eid and have been pleased with 2 of the items that came through the mail. Unfortunately still awaiting a response and update regarding the missing package of the 2 wooden camel puzzle. Fingers crossed we get this sorted before Eid.
Thank you little Muslim books for sorting this out for us! We will have lots of fun playing with this this week! Xx
Hi Rehana, Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have sent this out to you again.
Little Muslim Books
My daughter and her cousins loved it.
My daughters favourite