Arabic Alphabet Sound Puzzle
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Learning Objectives
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
- A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
Suitable for children 3+ years
Made from quality wood
Includes 2xAAA batteries
Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
Same-day UK dispatch on orders placed during the week (before 11 am). All items posted by tracked delivery and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
Great puzzle for 3 year olds pieces are big so they don’t get lost around the house and the alphabet song is a very catchy one toddlers tend to pick up very quickly! Worth the buy. Would recommend
The arabic alphabet is great.
Consider using a different courier instead of Caribou. Poor updates, was told it would be delivered at 1am in the morning.
It arrived at 9pm and then thrown on floor.
Will not be ordering from your website again.
Masha Allah.. Really Good.
I order the jigsaw for my 4 year old son and MashaAllah he like it and is repeating the letters. The pronunciation is clear for children to repeat after. I highly recommend this book for young children. The delivery is also fast and came sooner than I though.