Arabic Alphabet Sound Puzzle
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Learning Objectives
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
- A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
Suitable for children 3+ years
Made from quality wood
Includes 2xAAA batteries
Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
Same-day UK dispatch on orders placed during the week (before 11 am). All items posted by tracked delivery and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
Out of stock
The product arrived and was not working, have tried to email the company with no reply.
I am not able to use the puzzle to teach my daughter the Arabic alphabet
I order the jigsaw for my 4 year old son and MashaAllah he like it and is repeating the letters. The pronunciation is clear for children to repeat after. I highly recommend this book for young children. The delivery is also fast and came sooner than I though.
This has been one of the best gifts you can buy any children who is starting to learn the arabic alphabet.
My 4 year old was singing the alphabet song later on in the day. She was very happy with it and it complements her Arabic lessons very well.