This our Limited Edition Ramadan and Eid MySalahMat. Limited stock is available. Once we sell out we will not have any in stock until next Ramadan Insha’Allah.
If you are looking for a Kids Prayer Mat, then we have the perfect item just for you.
What does the My Salah Mat teach?
- The different times of salah
- The correct movements required to complete Salah including where to place the hands and feet.
- Exactly how to read every Salah including what to say during Salah.
- Instructions for Wudu
In order to make the learning process easy, My Salah Mat will guide the user through salah using a simple to understand format. As muslims, we all want to teach our children how to pray Salah and with this kids prayer mat, that becomes an easy and enjoyable experience for both parents and children.
- NEW* Prays all 5 Daily prayers (Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha)
- 36 Touch Sensitive Keys
- Fire Resistant Material
- FREE 12 Page child-friendly booklet on Salah (24pp)
- Illustrated Manual – Very detailed
- Adjustable Volume – 3 Settings
- Adjustable Volume
- Educational tool to teach Salah (Prayer)
- 15 Different Languages (English, French, Arabic, Malaysian, Indonesian, Turkish, Urdu, German, Spanish, Russian, Bengali, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Bosnian)
- Quran Recitation from a Qualified (Qari) with Ijazah.
- HOLOGRAM STICKER – This certifies it’s an Original product and the code on the sticker can be used to further identify this on a database with My Salah Mat
What makes this the best Kids Prayer Mat?
- The touch-sensitive pads enable the prayer mat to recognise and respond to the specific prayer positions. For example, when someone places both feet on the feet location on the prayer mat, the sensors in My Salah Mat recognise the pressure, and the first action of the Muslim prayer is heard (Allahu Akbar), followed by Surah Fatiha. Then when the knees, hands, and head touch the relevant locations on the mat, the sound related to that part of the prayer is heard. This continues through all of the actions of the Muslim prayer. This makes the My Salah Mat the perfect Kids Prayer Mat.
- Teaching children how to perform salah (the Muslim prayer) can be a struggle, as there are various movements and positions to learn, along with the correct words and recitations to say, and this can be difficult for children. My Salah Mat makes it fun, meaning that children want to learn Salah as opposed to being asked to learn.
What Problem Does this Kids Prayer Mat Solve?
This Kids Prayer Mat allows teaching Salah to become a fun experience between a parent and their child. Research shows that children learn more easily through visual aids and this Salah Mat is both visual and practical. Gift the My Salah Mat and gain the reward for teaching Salah, InshaAllah.