In order to make the learning process easy, this mat will guide the user through Salah using a simple to understand format. As Muslims, we all want to teach our children how to pray Salah, and with this product, it becomes an easy and enjoyable experience for both parents and children.
What does the My Salah Mat teach?
- The different times of Salah
- The correct movements required to complete Salah including where to place the hands and feet.
- Exactly how to read every Salah including what to say during Salah.
What makes this the best Kids’ Prayer Mat?
- The touch-sensitive pads enable the Muslim prayer mat to recognise and respond to specific positions. For example, when someone places both feet on the feet location on the prayer mat, the sensors recognise the pressure, and the first action of the Muslim prayer is heard (Allahu Akbar), followed by Surah Fatiha. Then when the knees, hands, and head touch the relevant locations on the mat, the sound related to that part of the prayer is heard. This continues through all of the actions of the Muslim prayer.
- Teaching children how to perform Salah can be a struggle, as there are various movements and positions to learn, along with the correct words and recitations to say, and this can be difficult for children. The My Salah Mat makes it fun, meaning that children want to learn Salah as opposed to being asked to learn.
What Problem Does this Salah Prayer Mat Solve?
This Kids Prayer Mat allows teaching Salah to become a fun experience between a parent and their child. Research shows that Children learn more easily through visual aids and this Salah Mat is both visual and practical.
Gift the My Salah Mat and gain the reward for teaching Salah, InshaAllah.
Browse our collection of Eid & Ramadan Gifts.
Same-day UK dispatch on orders placed during the week (before 11 am). Items posted by tracked delivery and should arrive within 1 working day when next-day delivery is selected.
*This is the latest version (2021) of the My Salah Mat with additional features.