The Quran Moon Lamp is a truly transformational Quran Speaker. It brings a nice Ambience to any home and with its range of luminnous colours. That being said, it is also an amazing Quran Speaker. You can download an easy to use App for both Android and iPhone, it’s no wonder that this is one of the best-selling Quran Speakers on the market.
Features of The Quran Moon Lamp
The Quran Moon Lamp comes packed with the following features:
- Full Quran audio including translation
- Translation in 15 languages
- 17 world-renowned Qur’anic reciters
- 2 hours of charge time for up to 12 hours of audio
- Built in FM radio
- 7 colour ambient mood lighting
- App control functionality and remote control
- Bluetooth speaker
- Allows individual surah and ayah selection with translation.
- Allows word by word recitation and translation.
- Touch-sensitive for light colours and brightness (Touch the charging port/cable connection)
Quran Moon Lamp Reciters Include
The Quran Lamp comes packed with the following reciters:
• Qari Abdul Basit • Shaykh Sudai • Shaykh Afasy • Shaykh al Minshawi • Shaykh al Ajmy • Shaykh Mahir Muaqly • Shaykh Abu Bakr Al-Shatri • Shaykh Abdullah Matrood • Shaykh Abdullah Basfar • Shaykh Muhammad Jibril • Shaykh Muhammad Ayoub • Shaykh Husari • Shaykh Hudhaifi • Shaykh Ghamdi • Shaykh Minshawi • Shaykh Shuraim • Shaykh Tablaw •
Language Translations for Moon Lamp Quran Speaker
The Quran Moon Lamp comes in the following languages
• English • Urdu • Bangla • French • Indonesian • Pashto • Hindi • Malaysian • Farsi • Dari • Turkish • Jalalain • Somali • Swahili • Tamil •
Download the App
- 1 x Moon Lamp
- 1 x Charger wire
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Remote Control
- The telephone App is free to download
- Ensure that the Moon Lamp is turned on and that you have downloaded the Equantu App using the link provided in the product description.
- Turn on the bluetooth on your phone and open the Equantu App.
- Press the setting button located in the bottom right of the App and select bluetooth mode.
- Select your Moon Lamp and this will then show a connected status.
- Go back to the main screen
- You can now press the power button and the Lamp will begin to play