Prepare for your suhoor in advance with this overnight oats recipe. Everyone can choose their favourite ingredients and they are perfect for those days when we snooze one too many times. Another nutritious slow release energy suhoor recipe.
Blueberry Overnight Oats
(serving 1 jar per person)
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk (or use a milk of your choice)
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries (Fresh/Frozen)
- 1 table spoon Chia Seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup to taste
- Add oats, yoghurt, milk and chia seeds into bowl and mix.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Add to a mason jar and close lid.
- Leave in the fridge overnight (at least 4 hours).
- Remove from fridge and add honey or maple syrup and serve immediately.
Tips: If you don’t have a mason jar, you can use any empty jar or plastic container. Make sure all the ingredients are covered and the container is sealed properly.